Friday, March 22, 2013

The Plan

My plan is simple: eat more Real Food and move around more.

I'm going to set myself up with some simple goals and rewards each week.

Week 1 Goals:

  1. Visit the Farmer's Market each week and plan meals according to what I've found to eat. I know this may seem a little backwards to some people. But if I want to shop in season with local produce, I first need to get the ingredients. After visiting the Farmer's Market, I'll make a meal plan and shop for additional items I need. 
  2. Plan a meal with two fruits/veggies at each meal. 
  3. Exercise everyday. It sounds overwhelming, but I think I can incorporate this pretty simply. I'm going to take my daughter up on her many requests to go for a walk or take the dog for a walk. I often turn her down, because I'm doing something else--but no more. Any extra movement I get it will help me loose weight. And any extra movement also counts as exercise. 
  4. Go to the gym 3 days a week. I currently go to the gym only one or two days a week. But it's one of the first things I scratch off my to do list if I have too many things planned to do. 
My reward for completing these simple tasks will be a new water bottle. It's simple and it will help further my goal of losing weight. 

I can't wait to see what I can find at the Farmer's Market tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment